A Primitive Methodist architect from Wisbech. His chapels are almost all PM. In Norfolk they include Colkirk (1874), Great Snoring (1874), North Creake (1876), North Elmham (1876) and Mattishall (1900). Elsewhere they are to be found mainly in places accessible from Wisbech via the Midland & Great Northern Joint Railway and the Midland Railway, and include Coal Aston, Derbys. (1867), John Street, Sheffield (1867), Hinckley Road, Leicester (1873; now in Orthodox use), Kettering Road, Northampton (1879; now 'Queensgrove Methodist'), Bank Road, Matlock (1881), Barton Road, Gloucester (1881-82) and Mount Tabor, London Road, Luton (1898). By 1874 his son had joined the partnership, which was known as James Kerridge & Son by 1886.