Mssionary in India, born on 13 October 1913. After studying at London University, she offered for the mission field and served in the Madras District and then in CSI. As Vice-Principal of Methodist Girls' High School, Royapettah, Madras, she pioneered training courses for recently baptized village women. Her pastoral and evangelistic work in Nagari (1946-51) and Madurantakam (1952-58) included training new converts. From 1958 to 1961 she was Director of Christa Seva Vidhayalaya, Madras, training women from throughout CSI for positions of responsibility in their dioceses. After her marriage to the Rev. William B. Harris in 1961,she shared her husband's work, training both theological students and their wives, in Tirumaraiyur and Madurai. Her visits to women in Madurai Central Jail led to the opening of Arulagam, a hostel and half-way house for women, including young prostitutes, on their release. She died in Rustington on 4 November 1989.